Monday, August 20, 2007

Some Absolutely Random Stuff...

Some random time-wasters you need to check out if you like to laugh:
(Disclaimer: Please remember my completely warped and twisted sense of humour prior to visiting these sites)

1. Flight of the Conchords - this New Zealand comedy duo is absolutely hilarious. They sing ridiculous songs on their guitars and it's mayhem. You can find their videos on http://www.youtube.com/. I highly recommend Albi the Racist Dragon or Jenny.

2. http://www.homestarrunner.com/. This stuff is pretty darn funny. Apparently it's been around for years, which might explain why some of the animation looked familiar to me. I highly suggest taking a look at Strong-Bad's email lists and checking out his Dangeresque movie updates.

3. http://www.thelonelyisland.com/. These three guys are the weirdest, most random guys I have ever seen. And that's saying a lot, considering how much I hang out with John Michael and Jayce. I think I mentioned The 'Bu in a previous post; a must-watch if you enjoy situational teen drama and cracked-out squirrels. Also, go to the episodes section and watch both White Power and Regarding Ardy. (Warning: Some viewers may find these episodes offensive. Please refrain from viewing if you are adverse to strong language, partial nudity, and Brooke Shields.)

There are many other sites I find absolutely hilarious but will not mention them here, as my mother reads this blog and I don't want her thinking I'm completely insane. All I'm going to say is: Maddox. If you can figure that one out, good on you.

No comments: