Friday, August 17, 2007

Dawnbreaker Collective - check them out!

My new favourite band is the Dawnbreaker Collective - they rock my socks!

Check them out either at www.myspace.com/dawnbreakercollective or http://www.dawnbreakercollective.com/

So awesome; such fantastic vocals and a melange of musical styles that just leaves you spiritually uplifted. I can't stop listening to the album I just bought for my ipod! Buy it now!

Songs I recommend:
When the Morning Comes
Good Morning Israel
Army of Light
Prayers Like Shoes
Tiny Seed
Set it Off


Other musicians to check out while you're at it:
Talib Kweli (soft hip-hop awesomeness)
Don Johnson Big Band (weird hip-hop)
Dashboard Confessional (acoustic melancholy)
Joe Purdy (soulful guitar love)
Frou Frou (entrancing beats/vocals)
Toad the Wet Sprocket (one of my favourite 90's bands)

No comments: