Friday, January 18, 2008

Ramblings After A Talk...

I had a good time after the Serving the Divine Plan talk. Got invited back to Sholeh's flat for hot chocolate with Kat and Geoffrey. I decided I need to be more social these days - I'm pretty tired a lot, but hot chocolate is hot chocolate. :)
A lot of people ended up showing up. Had a nice chat with some of the new orientation staff members. It's funny, as soon as I mention where I work, they either have a complaint or they want to congratulate us about the chocolates on the pillows. Always love those chocolates on the pillows...
Had a nice conversation with Semira, girl from the last orientation. She complimented me on my nails, which I remember distinctly since I have NEVER been complimented on my nails before. Never been able to grow them out long enough to look good. But apparently they're nice enough now to be noticed. Sweet! It's the little things I guess that people notice, so it's always good to take care of yourself.

No comments: