Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Horoscopes

Haha, I generally don't believe in this sort of thing, but lately I've been really into reading my horoscope. I found this site, astrologyzone.com, and it's been kind of a lark going and checking it out. But the monthly horoscopes are becoming startlingly accurate, and I'm not really sure why that is. Hmmmm...

The good news is that nothing is predetermined - this woman even claims so on her website. She merely uses astrology as a means to understanding patterns and alignments of planets and how they might affect our lives (or not). It's sort of cool; it's not a replacement for religion or anything like that, it's supposed to be a fun way to look at how the universe can align to help us see things we might not have otherwise been aware.

Pretty cool...I'm still in control of my own fate, and only God knows what's going to happen in the future. But that doesn't mean that astrology can't be a fun little diversion one in a while. :)

No comments: