Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things I am thankful for

I'm going to keep adding to this list, but here's what I've got so far:

I AM THANKFUL FOR...

1. The occasional day where the temperature dips below 30 C.

2. So many of my close friends back home finding love and getting married

3. The ability to dance to my ipod unselfconsciously

4. When I find a memo that I've been searching for all day

5. Seeing my friends in the lunchroom

6. The Book Centre (such a godsend!)

7. Being able to afford to talk on the phone to my parents overseas as often as I want

8. My fantastic flatmates, Kat and Luisa

9. A ridiculously nice flat

10. Having the opportunity to serve in Haifa at this point in my life

11. Living so close to the Shrine of the Bab

12. Second November and the boys that live there

13. Being approved to move to Accommodations - now I can serve to my fullest capacity!

14. The price of art supplies in the Hadar (sweet!)

15. My sister, the fashion guru whom I love, who sends me beautiful clothes

16. The days when the dust has settled and you can see across the bay to Akka and even Jordan

1 comment:

Kat Eghdamian said...

nice list!

also....i'm so proud of you for updating your blog! 'tis excellent! i shall check it on a more regular basis ;)