Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Flatties

It's been six months; I feel like I should probably introduce y'all to my flatmates here in Israel.



Khatereh E.


Kiwi from New Zealand


Here for a year interning in the Research Dept.


Younger than me by a couple of years


Super serious and intense (awesome)


One of the wisest souls I've ever encountered - wise beyond her years



Luisa H.C.


Bolivian


Here for a year and a half in the Pilgrim Reception Centre


Older than Kat and I by a few years


Extremely soft spoken and adorable


Thinks her English is terrible, but I think it's wonderful (I wish my Spanish was that good!)


I can't even describe how incredibly lucky I am to have such amazing flatmates. There is not one bad thing I can say about living with these two girls. Man, I know I'm gushing, but really, sometimes you can get stuck with people that are lovely but you can't live with them. These two girls are such a pleasure to live with, I'm so elated.

1 comment:

Kat Eghdamian said...

oh shucks shireen!

i cracked up at the 'serious' comment. haha

but ya ya ya...i get it, i'm serious;)

you're so awesome hun.

loved lots.