Sunday, November 4, 2007

Working At The Carwash...la la la...

Got to wash the Accommodations car today!

We had too much fun; I had to drive the large Subaru into a narrow carwash slot designed for a lesser car, and try not to smash up the new bumper. I got to spray that sucker down with a sawed-off garden hose, but I had to avoid getting Adam sopping wet since he was trying to wash the tires on the other side. I think we both got a little moistened.

One of my buddies (who shall remain nameless) came by while we were finishing up. I didn't even realise he was there watching until I almost backed up onto him. He said he was "just enjoying the view", because apparently a woman washing a car is one of the hottest things on the planet. Ha ha! Me in my rolled-up dress pants and dirty sneakers trying to hose down a boat of a car with a garden hose. Too sexy.

Looks like we'll have to do the whole thing again relatively soon, because the desert sand and general bird/bat poop tends to accumulate pretty quickly on the cars here. Good times...

1 comment:

Sholeh said...

haha workin' at the carwash. :-)