Thursday, November 8, 2007

Beth El Dinner Party!

Kat invited a small group of our friends over for a nice homecooked meal at our place to celebrate Roya and her brother Navid being here on pilgrimage. We had a great time hanging out together, eating fantastic Persian food, and watching some Flight of the Conchords comedy on the laptop.



It was nice to be able to have everyone over to relax, laugh, be with each other. It was also the first real party I'd had the energy for since my surgery, so that made it pretty special.

We all love to laugh, and everyone thinks they're a comedian. Sometimes it's just good to sit back and have a good bellylaugh and not worry about being ridiculous. Hence the Flight of the Conchords bit, I suppose...


I just had to add this picture since it was one of the funniest of the night. The camera wasn't set to the timer, so when Kat pressed the button, none of us were quite ready. Navid, Lucia, and I all gave it a rousing two thumbs up! :)

No comments: