Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Rain in Spain Falls Mainly in the Plains...

...on the other hand, the rain in Israel falls mainly on the mountain of God in Haifa.

It's that time of year, where the gently misting rain begins to fall at night and continues into the morning. It rained last night, but I thought I was just hearing people shuffling on the street all night.

But it was really sweet this morning; the sun was out, the sky was cloudy but not overcast, and it was sprinkling rain down on my shoulders as I walked to the office. I wish the weather could be like this all year! So gorgeous. Plus, it clears all the dust out of the air, so I can't complain there... :)

A little bit of rainy beauty can go a long way to lifting my spirits.

1 comment:

marcel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.