Monday, October 22, 2007

...Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jig

Well, I'm home from the operation, which was a resounding success.

I feel like I've been run over by a sherut, since it's hard to breathe, but no matter. It shall get better as time progresses.

I've been trading off days where I feel fine between days where I'm really nauseated and woozy the whole time. My Accommodations partner-in-crime, Adam, was a nurse before coming here, so he's been giving me lots of advice about how to get better quicker and without the vomiting. :) Apparently going off your pain meds too early can actually make you feel worse before you feel better. That explains a LOT... I gotta remember to keep taking those pain killers until I feel 100% better.

I'm still feeling pretty out of it today, so this is just a short post. But I wanted everyone to know that I am alive and kicking, albeit with not too much energy or drive. C'est la vie, n'est pas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it went well. :)