Monday, May 5, 2008

Double birthday bash!

My birthday was recently on the 29 of April, and my friend Laura's was on the 2 of May, so I decided to throw us a birthday bash to celebrate (both of our birthdays has been skipped due to the International Convention this year.) We had a bunch of people over to my flat, and we had a grand old time, playing games and getting scolded by the neighbours for making too much noise.

Here we were playing Fruit Salad, a game not unlike Musical Chairs. PJ got so fed up, he decided to take his chair with him as he played.



Here I am laughing HYSTERICALLY as they bring out our respective birthday cakes and sing us the Canadian national anthem instead of "Happy Birthday". They butchered it, but it was wonderful nonetheless.


Here Laura and I decided to cut our cakes like an old married couple. Good times. The frosting was excellent. Yum!

Here we are just kicking back and having some laughs. We got waaaaaay too rowdy, but I blame all the sugar we were hopped up on.

No comments: